John McDermott is the hot new talent from Glasgow. He is a writer, composer, band member and professional photographer.
His first rock album is called "The Day Off" and was recorded in only twenty hours with every track being recorded in just one take, no mistakes allowed.
You can download the tracks or buy a signed CD from the download page. At the bottom of the page there is a audio player where you can listen to all the tracks in full.
Be the first to download the first tack from my second album "The Next Day Off" called Rosie. It's about going on the Jeremy Kyle show!
Richmond belts out a modern but classic blend of acoustic, piano and rawkous rock songs in a distinctive style. Packed with unique and original melodies, thought provoking lyrics and a Lou Reed ish mood this album is one that will stand the test of time and is a must for all modern record collections." -Matchbox Radio 24.
John has completed over 100 projects including;
- 12 books all of which are available on Kindle and Amazon
- 2 ebooks called Glasgow and Edinburgh City Beautiful
- 9 screenplays,
- 11 other TV pilots
- 5 musicals including 33AD,
- 2 stage plays
- 1 monologue called Mark 2
- 4 albums including "The Day Off", several tunes you can download on itunes,
- a guitar solo album,
- and has had a track on 3 different compilation albums
- 80 minutes of symphonic works, and 2,000 unique compositions for piano, violin and horn.
- 70 minutes of piano music, three hours of soundtrack music including 30 tracks suitable for horror films
- 5 short films,
- 2 short plays,
- Cartoon characters called Bingas, starring in my book called Oh Life!
- 1 comedy TV episode based on my novel Seb,
- 1 comedy sketch show called Everyday People
- 1 supernatural TV drama called Houghton & Son
- 25 one page TV treatments including Kiss and Sell, Box stories and Endor Fins
- 30 minute comedy sketch
- 30 videos on YouTube
- Yahway Youtube channel
- 3 classically speaking projects.
- 10 facebook pages
- 3 apps, wedding photography checklist, New Testament commentary and photos of Glasgow
He has four photography websites and 6 other websites;
All work has been copyrighted in 2016 at wgaregistry.org # 1598042
You are visitor number: 20308